21 Inch Simple and fun Ukulele DIY Guitar Kit Handwork Support Painting Children’s Toy Assembly for Amateur
Guitar kit for children to paint and have fun with as they assemble.
- Children’s guitar
- Assembly for amateur
- Ready for painting
- All parts for assembly included
- Excludes paint or brushes
- Spend quality time with your children, get their creative minds working.
- Simple and fun to build.
- Perfect as a gift.
- Sanded smooth finish (good idea to sand before painting)
- Pre-drilled for easy assembly.
- Inspire children to be artistic and grow their creative side
- Great for beginners.
- DIY assembly, loads of fun!
- Glue with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
- Draw out the fingerboard’s position, paste the wood glue to the fingerboard and neck.
- Sand a little before painting.
- Clean with a cloth and vacuum (remove all dust before painting).
- Paint (paints not included).
- Draw out the bridge’s position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and body.
- Install screws and sound points.
- Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
- Fasten the strings.
- Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
- Basswood + Plastic + Metal + Nylon
- Basswood Box(1 X pc)
- Basswood Neck(1 X pc)
- Plastic Fingerboard(1 X pc)
- Plastic Bridge Pad(1 X pc)
- Plastic Nut and Saddle(2 X pcs)
- Nylon String(4 X pcs)
- Sound Points(2 X pcs)
- Tuning Pegs with Screw Kit(4 X pcs)
- Product Size(L * W * H): 310 * 205 * 75 MM
- Product Weight: 410 G
- Product Package: Kraft Paper Box
- Package Weight : 543 G / 19.15 Ounces
- Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 315*205*75 MM / 12.40*8.07*2.95 Inches
- Retail Packaging: Yes, General Box
- 1 x DIY Kit